PDA

View Full Version : problem content maneger

oriol.com
July 29th, 2009, 11:54 AM
hi ! I have the First Class Ticket Subscription since some months and it was always right, I could download all the objects. Now, some days ago I installed trainz 2009 in my pc and when I try to download objects with the content manager it says that the server is full and try it again later. Why it's happening? I have the first Class Ticket. I would like to know what can I do? Thanck you

NYCTrainz
July 29th, 2009, 01:32 PM
this is happening to me. but no one answers on this forum so your gunna have to wing it.

Talnes
March 12th, 2010, 06:20 PM
hi ! I have the First Class Ticket Subscription since some months and it was always right, I could download all the objects. Now, some days ago I installed trainz 2009 in my pc and when I try to download objects with the content manager it says that the server is full and try it again later. Why it's happening? I have the first Class Ticket. I would like to know what can I do? Thanck you

Hi I'm to have the same problem, theis i s to do whit the software makers that

want to earn mony on a download manarger. Is like a monopol you have the

kontroll what you sell. And sell you want. So thay aspect you and me and all

another person to pay for the ticket. I have just buy the Trs 2010 sim.

And nerly all the content on the download station is error on. An the point is

all the file that is error on do not work in Trs2010. I's just a small error that also

fukntion in Trs 2006 whit error. The error are resize of images 256 x 256 that is

just the problem. 87 % of the things on download station have an failiur of

image image reading becaus of that. an som minor problem like smal addon in

config.txt. When i download form download station 2 years ago i downloaded

all at download server totaly all. and i want to use it now. when i added

things from Trs2006 to Trs 2010 i put it manualy in tor the directory "local" in

Trs2010. I go inn to the Trs2010 whit out going inn to the content manager.

Every things work corectly. than i started content manager it work for 2 houers.

It have 170 000 directory an nerly 60 % was put to another dirctory by content
manager.

Dir "hash" and all that was listing error on in content manager. but was funktion

before i started content manager.

This is to do whit the content sales offic that like to ern of ticket.:'(

T.Alnes

JCitron
March 12th, 2010, 06:56 PM
There have been off and on problems with the DLS over the past couple of weeks. This maybe due to the huge number of people downloading content. This past weekend I was unable to download all day Saturday. On Sunday really early in the morning, I was then finally able to download the content I had in my queue in Content Manager.

Later in day Sunday was the same thing. I could not log in. DLS busy. Planet Auran timed out, too slow to connect. Finally early Monday morning my data downloaded properly.

Regarding the problem with old versus new content. This has been an ongoing problem as well. It sounds to me like the database on the DLS is out os synch with what has been listed. I'm sure that in a few weeks, once the DLS has been upgraded, this problem will go away because the new server will be faster and more powerful.

John