PDA

View Full Version : Modula City assets on the DLS

DrivingPark
July 18th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Before you ask, I already searched this forum and the DLS, and came up with nothing.

Are the Modula City assets available on the DLS? If so, what are they under because I searched their names in TC and I got no results for all of them. If they aren't, then can they be found on any third-party website? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

caddylars
July 18th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Before you ask, I already searched this forum and the DLS, and came up with nothing.

Are the Modula City assets available on the DLS? If so, what are they under because I searched their names in TC and I got no results for all of them. If they aren't, then can they be found on any third-party website? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All assets from modula city are payware, and can only be obtained purchasing modula city from Trainzland.

Lars

DrivingPark
July 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Rats. Oh well, thanks anyway!

paulzmay
July 19th, 2009, 06:57 PM
A handful are built into TRS06, but locked from being used in Surveyor. They are also in TC1/2. Can someone let me know if they are included in TS2009WBE?

Paul

hert
July 20th, 2009, 12:36 AM
A handful are built into TRS06, but locked from being used in Surveyor. They are also in TC1/2. Can someone let me know if they are included in TS2009WBE?

Paul

Yes it is TS2009WBE Includes everything from TC 1&2 and versions down from thier.:cool:

mondow
September 20th, 2009, 10:54 AM

Paul

I know that unless the KUIDs are there, the content will not be avaliable.;) this question arises in the Modula City demo in TRS 2006 the content is there,:o the question is where? the basic rule is no KUID = Missing dependencies. I have been trying to find the content too. The trams I found.:D