PDA

View Full Version : GaryP brick box tutorial -Gone

nawlins
June 28th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Do Gary P's tutorials still exist somewhere? If so would someone please give me the link to them.

I wanted to check the Gary P tutorials to refresh my mind on the night light process. I clicked the link on the Auran lessons page and I found something else is at that web address. No Gary tutorials!

I think Auran needs to fix this.

Thanks

Euphod
June 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM
It's not Aurans's fault if the page has gone south. I searched among Google for a cached page, but could not find it.:(

nawlins
June 29th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Euphod, I'm not blaming Auran for GaryP's tutorials vanishing, just the fact that Auran needs to remove the links from the learning page.

It looks unprofessional to have blind links on your web site, I think.

Anyway, sorry if I offended you or anyone else. I certainly didn't mean to. I wasn't very clear in my meaning.

And grateful thanks to John Whelan who responded to my request.

Cheers

Euphod
June 29th, 2009, 02:53 PM
I wasn't offended, and you are correct about the blind links, but how do we know when the site went belly up? How often should Auran check the links?

alanti
June 29th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I wasn't offended, and you are correct about the blind links, but how do we know when the site went belly up? How often should Auran check the links?

Well seeing as there is free software that will check the links for you, the frequency of checking would be determined on how credible the site owner wants their site to appear.