PDA

View Full Version : TER Twin Falls Subdivision

elgato
June 23rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
I have just installed the above mentionned route created by "eso" and I am missing one kuid.
It is kuid:56199:37007 by ericzadro. I may have it somewhere in my backups but since I do not know what it is I am stuck. I have searched the DLS, Auran's forum, other sites and Google to no avail.
Would someone know where to find it or at least, tell me what it is?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Gilles

eso
June 23rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hi there

I've had a hunt as well and have had no luck either, I can only assume it is content that is no longer supported on the DLS or elsewhere. It appears ericzadro has never been very active on the forums so a PM wouldn't be an option either. I'll have a dig through my old backups and see if I can find out what the item is for you though.

James

eso
June 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Hey again

Have been through all five discs of my 2004 backup and only have 56119:2xxxx backed up. If anyone knows what this item is please let me know as some CDP's are listed by name and not number so couldn't be checked.

Tiger313
June 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM
May have somethign to do with a retainer wall. No clue where you can get it though. Can't find it either, sorry. :(

elgato
June 24th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Hello
First, thank you both eso and Tiger for your cooperation.
After opening the map in TS2009 Surveyor, I did not have to look very far as the missing item is where the NPORTAL is (in TS2009, missing items are replaced by tracks). The missing item appears to be some kind of wall that would enclose the sides of the portal, ie. the left hand side and the front side (entrance side).
I hope this explanation will help in finding this item.
Thanks again
Gilles