PDA

View Full Version : Content Manager Problem

Hipnotic1221
June 21st, 2009, 02:10 PM
I got trains 2009 and I was using the content manager with no problems for some time but now and for the past week it has said server is full please try again later and have not been able to download anything since
I upgraded my ticket and still having the problem
is this a glitch is anyone else having this problem because its kinda hard to believe that the server has been full all the time for the past week
any help would be great

bchester
June 21st, 2009, 02:35 PM
I got trains 2009 and I was using the content manager with no problems for some time but now and for the past week it has said server is full please try again later and have not been able to download anything since
I upgraded my ticket and still having the problem
is this a glitch is anyone else having this problem because its kinda hard to believe that the server has been full all the time for the past week
any help would be great

Hello,

Sometimes when this happens, something gets corrupted in the config file. Start 09 and click on options, re-enter your username and password. If this fails, click on usercp above and re-enter your password there. Wait a few minutes and reset it from the options again and you should be ok to go.

If this fails, contact the helpdesk.

Have Fun

Bricey