PDA

View Full Version : USA Police people

mity22
June 15th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Does anyone know anywere to get American police the ones ive found on the dls are not the best.

Tiger313
June 15th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Might need to make'm better yourself then? :)

mity22
June 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Yea maby will see

Euphod
June 15th, 2009, 11:56 PM
The one's I made were never intended to be the best, only to fill a niche' until someone else stepped up. I guess no one else stepped up yet. Good luck!;)

backyard
June 16th, 2009, 01:21 AM
:cool: We so need one big fat white biscuit & gravy eater---no, make it two, so fat they both touch arms in the front of a Dunlap County sheriffs cruiser...but I digress...

Or maybe a young South Carolina State Highway Patrol officer with the Klondike hat, crew cut, ugly face, just like he walked out of Camp Lejeune USMC...

I could go on...

Skrogsgorks
June 16th, 2009, 03:38 PM
:cool: We so need one big fat white biscuit & gravy eater---no, make it two, so fat they both touch arms in the front of a Dunlap County sheriffs cruiser...but I digress...

Or maybe a young South Carolina State Highway Patrol officer with the Klondike hat, crew cut, ugly face, just like he walked out of Camp Lejeune USMC...

I could go on...

Or replicas of Roscoe P. Coletrain and Enis... Maybe Sheriff Taylor and Barney...

Oh yeah, and let's not forget Secret Police, Interpol, KGB, CIA...

Gandalf0444
June 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
How about Agent Gibbs and gang from NCIS:hehe: But I would seriously like to see some more realistic police officers for the US/Canada region.