PDA

View Full Version : New Community Assistant

Spiffy
May 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Good morning everyone,

I would like to introduce Zec Murphy as the latest Auran Team member. He will working on the community team, helping with the forums and helpdesk. If you have any issues please feel free to message him, and he will endeavour to assist you.

leeferr
May 26th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Congratulations Zec. You've always been very helpful and I'm sure that you will continue in that tradition.
Mike

colhad
May 26th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Well done Zec, hope you enjoy your new role on the forums and at Auran.

If you ever travel to Brisbane let us know.:)

S301
May 27th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys :) I certainly I hope can live up to what is needed, and give the assistance that people ask for :)
Zec

Prowler901
May 27th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Congrats Zec! I'm certain you will be a great service to the community here :)

I hope you'll still have time to continue to create the wonderful content that you do :)

Todd

S301
May 27th, 2009, 09:45 AM
So do I. I haven't touched Trainz all week (mind you, I have been building kits for my model railway instead! :P ). I do have some stuff ready for release though, when the DLS decides that it wants to accept it :) Should make a few people happy I hope :) :)

Zec (who needs a good nights sleep!)

PerRock
May 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM
So I take it you'll also be our resident Auranite in #trainz?

peter

Edit: oh and Congrats!

aardvark1
May 27th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Congratulations on your new position.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new venture.

Regards,
Ron

titaniclover
May 27th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Congrats Zec!!! You were always helpful around here, enjoy your new position. :wave: :)

Cheers,
Adam

Euphod
May 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Good Old Zec, it's great to see that loyalty to 2009 will pay off! You are always so helpful to everyone here, I'm sure you will be a "good fit"!

(That's what they call us in my job when we comply with their wishes...a "good fit". They call us other things when we don't...):o