PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download

craigjohnston
April 18th, 2009, 03:52 PM
when i try to download certain things from the download station they do not work or are not avalible for me to use. i cannot access the configure trainz. i am in a bad situation. can anyone give me some help?

pware
April 18th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Is it just "certain things" (please specify) or all things (i.e. nothing can be downloaded)?

Have you registered your copy of Trainz? Which version are you using?

When you say "cannot access the configure trainz" do you mean the Options from the Trainz Launcher?

A lot more details are needed.

April 20th, 2009, 10:46 AM
what he means is locomotives, rolling stock ect. I have the same problem. i downloaded a locomotive (kuid 94769100092) extracted it with content dispatcher, and checked it with content manager to see if it was there. I then launched trs2004 and went to railyard to see if it was there. the name showed up but the preview was blank. I also went to my route and aded the loco, but nothing happened when i clicked add and the direction arrows were not there. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME???

April 20th, 2009, 10:48 AM
what he means is locomotives, rolling stock ect. I have the same problem. i downloaded a locomotive (kuid 94769100092) extracted it with content dispatcher, and checked it with content manager to see if it was there. I then launched trs2004 and went to railyard to see if it was there. the name showed up but the preview was blank. I also went to my route and aded the loco, but nothing happened when i clicked add and the direction arrows were not there. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME???
SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY SET MY COUNTRY TO UGANDA. IT IS REALLY UNITED KINGDOM

Euphod
April 20th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Is it possible that you are downloading items that are missing dependencies? Are there errors in the content that do not allow it to show in game? This shouldn't affect 2004 so much, but later versions will suffer. What version of Trainz are you trying to use?

BLACKWATCH
April 20th, 2009, 10:59 AM

You need to install "TrainzOjectz", it will tell you what you are missing.
It is free & it is found here :- http://www.tafweb-trainz.co.uk/trainzobjectz.html