PDA

View Full Version : Pikkarail repaint base2 gives ""404 - File or directory not found."" HELP!!!!!!

mckinnell
April 16th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Can any one PLEASE send me the file entitled "BR Class 37 Reskin Base 1, useing kuid:- kuid2:2512:2382:7 as, when you click on the base trigger to download the file in a zip format etc etc etc, you get the following every time thus:,

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

This is stopping the download and uses of the split head code type fronted class 37 that alias to this particulat file and as such is very very urgently required by me...........

My e-mail is this...tfm.fisher@ntlworld.com and will reach me fast and direct to me, and many thanks to all in this matter.cheers.....

Tom........:D :cool: :wave:

BLACKWATCH
April 16th, 2009, 03:39 PM
You have mail. :D

mckinnell
April 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM
BLACKWATCH

""You have mail"".????????????????

Tom...........:)

BLACKWATCH
April 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Sorry it bounced back first time, should now be with you.

mckinnell
April 16th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Great mate, recieved AOK, thanks, will keep in touch and as for the good work, well, that depends on the tendon and nerve problems that i have in both hands now a days, are well never mind, I hope with rest it may ease up some whats so I can get back to my modeling proper, not easy when you loose ALL sence of feeling in either hands just like THAT..........

All the very best and again thanks my friend,

Tom.........:D :cool: :wave: