PDA

View Full Version : Times where you just felt so dumb......

Jimmyp4
February 22nd, 2009, 06:36 PM
This thread is for when times in trainz where you just felt so dumb after doing somthign you relise was a mistake or somthing.

Mine is today when i saw a red signal (previous had been green) and i plugged it. I ended up sliding past the signals but was not on the main. I waited about 10 mintues before i realized coming around the corner i had seen the signal for the passing siding, not my accuall signal....

Post your moments.

OverlordNZ
February 22nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
I never make dumb mistakes (*COUGH COUGH* Err..hem!) :o :p
(ducks for cover)

sethmcs
February 22nd, 2009, 10:02 PM
The absolute dumbest mistake is spending a couple hundred hours working on a route and then experiencing a failure while saving the route and losing it all.:'(

Route builders pay heed. Save the route twice under two different names.:p

JCitron
February 23rd, 2009, 09:57 AM
How about hitting Do not save instead of Save when exiting from Surveyor. This is without the autosave function on. I've lost some of my best editing and creating when this happens.

John

bendorsey
February 23rd, 2009, 11:12 AM
I've made mistakes that haven't even been invented yet, lol.

Ben

illinoiscentral
February 23rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Well I had a mistake yesterday! I was in CSX GP-40 #6344 and I was backing my train into a warehouse siding to pick up a Wisconsin & Southern boxcar when boom! I backed the car off the track. Next time I won't take a drink of my cherry Coke...
Don't drink & drive.:hehe:

SuperFudd
February 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM
I thought I had made a mistake once but I was rong.

:o

strench707
February 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Well I had a mistake yesterday! I was in CSX GP-40 #6344 and I was backing my train into a warehouse siding to pick up a Wisconsin & Southern boxcar when boom! I backed the car off the track. Next time I won't take a drink of my cherry Coke...
Don't drink & drive.:hehe:

What avout the bumper? That can be your excuse. Because with every mistake you have got to have an excuse!

Davis

illinoiscentral
February 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I don't put bumpers on my routes, they are not commonly used on shortlines.

strench707
February 24th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Oh dude I thought you meant in real life. I was thinking "Wouldn't this guy be like fired or something?' Lol, sometimes I am not paying attention and I overshoot platforms.

Davis

illinoiscentral
February 24th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Oh no... I'm only 15, far off from being legal age! I was talking about the GP-40 by Nikos1 on USLW.