PDA

View Full Version : Class 47 from rumour3

Colin_Holt
January 11th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Hi This is the first time doing this I hope I am in the right place!
I have downloaded the corporate blue and large logo blue class 47's from rumour3 but neither show up when I put them in a map and if I move on they dissapear from the list of loco's. Anyone help on this? I have checked the config file and I have all the Kuids listed.
:(

pellet
January 11th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Are you sure they have no missing dependencies (I know you checked, but open them for edit, then commit them and see) or errors?

Stationbeem
January 11th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Could you tell us which version of Trainz you are using. This would help to give the advice you seek. We are a happy helpful group of trainzers who enjoy helping and sharing ideas. Welcome to the forum.

Colin_Holt
January 11th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks guys, I will check on the dependecies again and I have trainz 2004.
:confused:

Stationbeem
January 11th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Just for starters (if you haven't got them already) Install Paint Shed, Trainz Objects and Service Pack 4. Paint Shed will help display some items and Trainz Objectz is a great utility for finding missing assets when run after down-loading. Hope this is of some help to you.

Dave.

BLACKWATCH
January 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I have 04 & have just been & placed 2 of these 47's on a map, no problem here, so it can't be a problem with the loco itself, could this be a DX/OpenGL problem ?
I run OpenGL myself.

Colin_Holt
January 11th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Hi Pellet, Stationbeem & Blackwatch
I have Paintshed, Trainzobjects, Sp4 etc. I checked the dependancies again but still could not see anything missing. So I went into the dispatcher folder and deleted them and then downloaded them again. This time everything works fine in surveyor and driver, they are really good. Helper must have missed something first time round.
:D
Thanks for your welcoming comments and help.

BLACKWATCH
January 11th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Glad you got it sorted Colin, they really are beautiful models.