PDA

View Full Version : Preset Multiple Industries

bigboy4010
January 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I've noticed a couple of people have taken Multiple Industries (the kind where you can set up processes and products) and preset them so that, when you download them from the DLS or wherever, everything they set earlier is ready. How do you do this? I ask because the route I'm working on uses one Multiple Industry that takes logs and converts them into pulpwood to be burned as fuel for steam engines, but I don't want to have to give lengthy instructions on how someone should set it up.

john259
January 5th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Try these tutorials (http://members.westnet.com.au/nightcrawler/trainz/tutorials.htm) - John

bigboy4010
January 6th, 2009, 09:22 PM
The tutorials just tell me how to work the industries, but I know that already. Thanks though. What I'm asking for is how to make it so that I can save the multiple industry so that others could download it with everything set up already.

nwhitney
January 6th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Make a base session to go with the route and include the notice in the description.

bigboy4010
January 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Alright. I'll go with that. Thanks. I just searched through all of my industries and I didn't find the object I thought existed. I guess I had some wild dream or something making me think there was an easy way to do this. Oh well.:) Thanks everyone.