PDA

View Full Version : Content Manager Plus

trains08
January 1st, 2009, 04:12 PM
Hi!

I have just bought TRS06 for my vista and I have attempted downloading Virgin Trains units from the DLS, they come up in my download helper and complete, and dont appear in my list :(

Any heeeelp?

Thanks is advance!

NICKEL
January 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM
Do you have it to auto commit. If not open the 'open for edit' tab and see if they are there waiting to be committed.

trains08
January 1st, 2009, 04:19 PM
Its commited but it doesnt show up ingame?

PS: Im tryna download the Virgin pendolino, its commited but missing dependencies... Where can I find which ones? :P Thanks in advance

4ndylloyd
January 1st, 2009, 06:07 PM
Hi, open CMP and find your download. It may be easier to do this if you use the search filters on the left hand side of the screen and from the drop down box choose 'Date Modified' and then in the second box enter the date that you downloaded Pendolino. Once you have found the one installed on your machine right click on its entry and from the list that you are presented with choose 'View Dependancies' from this list you can then see which are faulty or which are not downloaded (ie those that are still shown as having a download station icon alongside them. Make a note of your missing dependancies and go back to your search filters. In the first box choose 'Kuid ID' and in the second box enter the kuid number for the dependancy that you are missing. CMP will search for it and should find it on the DLS and display it in the large pane on the right. Drag and drop the DLS icon for the entry across to the left and drop it into the download helper pane and them after a few moments click the start button and the download will commence. Make sure you do this for all missing dendancies and this should sort your problems

Good Luck, Andy

trains08
January 1st, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks, Andy!
I will try it tommorow as I am not on the right PC. I will PM you if the problem persists

NICKEL
January 1st, 2009, 06:35 PM
In your list are you talking Surveyor or Driver. Driver will not show a map until you set up a session from Surveyor.

per_ta
January 22nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
Hi,

I'm also having some problems regarding "missing dependancies".
There are still some left in CMP, only mine are already downloaded. How du I get that fixed? The status has following icons: Local, Modified and Missing dependancies.
Thx. for any help :)