PDA

View Full Version : trainz.hu site still works?

gisa
January 1st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to register at trainz.hu but even though I have an account, I need to get it confirmed. I emailed the administrator but I have not received a reply for about a week. Does anyone know the administrator or if the site is still running? :confused:

:wave:

Gisa ^^

jadebullet
January 1st, 2009, 11:08 AM
I am in the same boat you are in Gisa. Of course that was back in October, I believe. So now I have several cool routes, such as the Georgia Coast Line from USLW, that are unusable because the track is missing. :(

gisa
January 1st, 2009, 11:16 AM
Hi Jadebullet,

I hear you. I'm trying to get some track I saw in a shot by Zorronov. Not sure what else I can do seeing as there is not a Hungarian section on the forums and I don't know the administrator personally. @@

Gisa ^^

ianwoodmore
January 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM
Yes the site is still there
Yes it is still working
To confirm your account email
guriga at trainz dot hu

gisa
January 1st, 2009, 12:41 PM
Hi All,

I emailed the administrator but I have not received a reply for about a week.

Yes the site is still there
Yes it is still working
To confirm your account email
guriga at trainz dot hu

Hi Ian,

Hehe, I love quoting myself. Thanks for the help, but I already tried that. I sent the email out a few days ago (less than a week, my mistake), but perhaps he is busy but yeah...

Gisa ^^

lwhelan
January 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Gisa,

Send an email to:

guriga@trainz.hu

He should help you with the activation.....

Regards,
Laurie

Michael_Evans
January 1st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Hi gisa
I needed to register with them sometime in the summer to download a long list of missing assets and found my activation email in the spam folder. Might want to check there if you have one.

gisa
January 1st, 2009, 09:27 PM
Hi Guys,

I did send an email. I guess I will send one again! :)

Gisa ^^

jadebullet
January 2nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Hey Gisa, I managed to get the track. It is included in this scenario.
http://www.uslw.net/downloads.php?action=view&id=162

Hope that this helps.

JCitron
January 2nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
I found out that there are some missing or corrupted textures in the HRN-series tracks. This causes them not to work in TS09.

I fixed the problem by finding one of the tracks that worked, and copying over the missing texture to the other folders.

John

gisa
January 3rd, 2009, 02:22 AM
Thanks Jade, I am downloading the route now (which works out great as I am in a driver mode these days!). Hopefully it'll have the track I am looking for...

Gisa ^^

gisa
January 3rd, 2009, 10:25 PM
Just a short note to let everyone know that I did receive a confirmation email recently. I hope those who are missing this will be able to get theirs and if not, try again. :)

Gisa ^^