PDA

View Full Version : 2004 to 2009

Tommygunner
December 22nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
I received my long awaited trs2009 today and am over the moon. It loads great on my main games computer, but this one is not man enough!!! but I am only on the internet on this one, which has trs2004. Can I register trs2009 on this one, get downloads, via my memory stick, for 2009, or must I get my other computer on the net :'( , All suggestions or solutions will be rewarded with my last Rolo -- :hehe:

S301
December 22nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
It shouldn't matter where you register 09, so long as you register it under the account you want (normally your existing one ;) :) ) :)

If you go to the DLS website, same as the one you use for 04, you can download the .cdp files individually via the 'download page' button. You then throw these on a USB drive/hard drive/over the network/and so on... Then put that into the computer with 09 installed, and install them as per the manual :)

Zec

Tommygunner
December 22nd, 2008, 06:09 PM
I received my long awaited trs2009 today and am over the moon. It loads great on my main games computer, but this one is not man enough!!! but I am only on the internet on this one, which has trs2004. Can I register trs2009 on this one, get downloads, via my memory stick, for 2009, or must I get my other computer on the net :'( , All suggestions or solutions will be rewarded with my last Rolo -- :hehe:

Thanks S301 Zec, that did the trick --- why didn't I think of that !!! You get my last Rolo