PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Download.

imshandon
December 7th, 2008, 02:10 PM
I seem to be having issues downloading the game from the E-mail link....Any ideas...? I am downloading through Firefox.

AHSAN
December 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I seem to be having issues downloading the game from the E-mail link....Any ideas...? I am downloading through Firefox.

Hello

What version of Trainz are you downloading? and what issues are you having?

Regards

Ahsan:)

imshandon
December 10th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Thank You Ashan,
After purchase I attempted to download through the E-mail link. I get sent to an Invalid download error page.I am using Firefox as my browser but have also tried download through IE. with the same results. The download I am attempting is for the 2009 world builder.
As for any addon I attempt to download from the site works fine.and as for customer support....I have not received any but for the no reply message.Again thank you for the response Ahsan;)

john259
December 10th, 2008, 07:24 AM
If there's any advice on the downloads page regarding using a Download Manager program, go for that way of doing it as it tends to be more reliable and can be faster.

HTH, John

AHSAN
December 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Hello

I agree with John use a download manager to download TS2009WBE, if your link still does not work, contact Alan or Spiffy at the helpdesk: http://www.auran.com/helpdesk/default.php

Regards

Ahsan:)

imshandon
December 10th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Thank you all for the advice.I finally got a response from the help desk with a new link...Thus far the download is going well. Half way there in less then 15 minutes:cool: