PDA

View Full Version : BR Signals

Spurr
January 1st, 1970, 10:00 AM
Hi, At present I am converting a route designed by Driver Col and myself,
from a 1940/50 semaphore routeto a colour light signalled route using BR sibnals 1 to 8 which I have used before in 2004/2006 and TC3.Although it is only three monthes since I last used them, I can find no trace of them in eitherTrainz or on any of the download stations. Have these been withdrawn, if not any information on kuids etc will be gratefully acknowledged.
Failing this I have downloaded Bloodnock`s colour light signals and if he reads this I would like him to answer 1 or 2 questions for me
1 How do make the signals read for Junctions.
Why do I need over 40 theatres.
How do I incorporate the signals with the theatres.

Harry Failem

denniscastle
April 24th, 2016, 10:18 AM
where can i get these signals thewy seem really cool and i NEED them now :):sleep::(:wave:

EverTrainz
April 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
where can i get these signals thewy seem really cool and i NEED them now :):sleep::(:wave:

Are you simply a troll, off-branding PendennisCastle's name?

Kennilworth
April 24th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Hi Spurr

The signals BR are available from the DLS. I've just downloaded them into T:ANE and already have them installed in TS12. Don't know why they don't show up for you.

Bloodnoks signals require targets placing on the tracks at junctions behind the signal, both for colour light and semaphore types which use bloodnoks script. Have a look at the built in ECML route at the southern end to see how the targets are used.

The colour light signals will display either theater boxes for numbers and letters or direction feathers if feather targets are used. You place the target behind the signal, a straight one on the mainline and a left or right direction one on the branch line or crossover. Once the signal and targets are placed, click on the question mark and then on the signal and a dialogue box should open. You can name the signal or leave the default name in place and click on the tick to close the dialogue box. Open the dialogue box again and click on the text "Update". This will cause the signal to display its name and should also cause a feather or theater box to appear on top of the signal.

Note that the feather or theater box will only appear if the signal can "see" the next signal or buffer stop behind the target along the line. It may be necessary to toggle the junctions to allow the signal to "see" the next one.

Regards

Brian

denniscastle
April 24th, 2016, 12:41 PM
pendennis castle? whos that?

PendennisCastle
April 24th, 2016, 01:35 PM
pendennis castle? whos that?

*cough* me.

denniscastle
April 24th, 2016, 01:49 PM
hi are you new here too :wave:

PendennisCastle
April 24th, 2016, 02:09 PM
hi are you new here too :wave:

I guess so, i joined last year. :)

But could i just ask you something, could you change your username, not because i find it offensive but the moderators on this forum might find it offensive and ban you, as it has a rude body part in the name, so i would highly recommend you change it, i am helping you stay in this forum by the way not being mean. :D

All the best - PendennisCastle

denniscastle
April 24th, 2016, 02:13 PM
im sorry it was a misunderstanding its pen is castle

PendennisCastle
April 24th, 2016, 02:15 PM
im sorry it was a misunderstanding its pen is castle

Ohhhh, ok, i will let the moderators know that it isn't what everyone thinks it is.

pdkoester
April 24th, 2016, 02:16 PM
You have a dirty mind, if you think a "rude body part" is in his name. Grow up already. Geez...

shaneturner12
April 24th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Hopefully said user will take my advice on another of his threads as well to contact Helpdesk to get his name changed (possibly using underscores/spacing).

Shane

denniscastle
April 24th, 2016, 02:18 PM
what is a helpdesk and where can i find it thanks :wave::cool:

shaneturner12
April 24th, 2016, 02:19 PM
You have a dirty mind, if you think a "rude body part" is in his name. Grow up already. Geez...

To be fair, I'm also concerned by his choice of name as I know this forum is used by young users as well, and it may be seen as offensive by some.

Shane

shaneturner12
April 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I did advise you on your other thread - there is an option for it at the top right of this page. You will need to log into it using your username and password (don't post them here) then submit a ticket explaining the problem.

Shane

PendennisCastle
April 24th, 2016, 02:23 PM

But, i thought it was when i first saw it, you should understand people can't actually say the real name of it in these forums.

rumour3
April 24th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Report, move on...

R3

LNERlover5
April 24th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Report, move on...

The most straight forward answer here...