PDA

View Full Version : Maritime Worlds?

Barry
January 1st, 1970, 10:00 AM
Maritime Trainz and the forum seems to be in suspended animation. Just checking to see if this posts. 8pm. B

Barry
November 14th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Just curious how the maritime worlds in trainz are progressing, if at all? I know trams seems to be OK and there used be some aviation............. Road transport still seems OK and for my era of interest pre-car horse drawn transport, including narrow-boats should still be OK................... In TC1/2 I noticed there was some animation effects to simulate wave movement. Has that been done also with moving boats as well as static?............... I wonder if the there will be any interest in the maritime worlds of trainz for 2009/10. All dependant on the available functions though I suppose. ........... Even invisible track could be a problem if used in previous edition then withdrawn from 2009/10............................. Still liked the wave movement of water on the first edition or so with the 3 animated water planes...................... Still undecided whether to continue with trainz for maritime interests, but its the only simulator I know of where I can have horse drawn-narrow boats and there are animated working locks and dry docks....plus water at different levels....................... Barry ............................... Trainz Mariner and getting ancient......

Barry
November 14th, 2008, 05:55 PM
double post edited

Willem2
November 15th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Hi Barry,

It is nearly Christmas again...... try asking for it this time, who knows, Santa

might deliver.

If not this year maybe ................next or...................

Cheers,

Bill.

Barry
November 15th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Hi Barry,

It is nearly Christmas again...... try asking for it this time, who knows, Santa

might deliver.

If not this year maybe ................next or...................

Cheers,

Bill.

Hello Bill I wrote to Lapland and due to the credit crunch they can't make further toys ....Fathers will have to go back to making wooden toys for the children Santa said, like they used to centuries ago...... Think I would prefer to read the forum reports on 2009 first though anyway when it comes out, especially as regards content making and the new CM...... Barry

Captain_Collins
November 18th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Maritime Trainz and the forum seems to be in suspended animation. Just checking to see if this posts. 8pm. B

It posted, but at the wrong time and in the wrong place...