PDA

View Full Version : Route Recommends

dragonharh
September 28th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Nice week it's ben :D
Ok what route work you Recommend me out of all the route on DLS? I ask this becuse I'm look for some grat work in the nices routes so i can injoy wend need some time off form route work.

injoy and drive well.

SuperFudd
September 28th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Check mine out. (Surprise!)
Search the DLS by my user name "SuperFudd". I recomend the two largest ones. Full discloser: these were originally done by others, then reworked and "improved" by me, with permission.

trackplate
September 29th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Much depends on your personal interests the country and historical period you are looking for
Grab one of my routes and at least you won’t have to search the world for dependencies and they all have a printable map contained within the pack to guide you on your way
Bob V

dragonharh
September 29th, 2008, 08:00 AM

September 29th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Haha ill put my name in the pick me pick me list:p Don't download them if you have a slow PC;)

SuperFudd
September 29th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I forgot to mention that is an advantage of mine. They work at least OK on a 2Mhz, 1/2 meg RAM, 128m video card system. There is no 3rd party stuff required.

Johnk
September 30th, 2008, 03:58 AM
Trackplate. Are you aware that your quite large signature takes people nowhere associated with Trainz? It just takes you to so picture storage site's sign up page.