PDA

View Full Version : New to the community

bdchooch
September 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Could someone tell me why I don't have a message icon next to my name?
Just want to know if things are ok.
Thanks.

yoshicool
September 20th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Welcome, but what do you mean by a message icon?

gfisher
September 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I think he means his avatar, which is missing. bdchooch, go to User CP at the top left of the page and look for edit avatar. Then pick one you like.

seeseeme
September 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Hi bdchooch and welcome to the forum and Trainz, your life will never be the same now :hehe: .

There are many people on the forum who are only to happy to help you out with any problems, and there are no silly problems/questions.

For many questions/problems though some of your details may be need such, using XP/Vista, 2004/2006 and etc, they all help.

Have fun and enjoy your new life.

Craig
:):):)

AJ_Fox
September 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the Trainz Community. :)

Cheers

AJ

ex-railwayman
September 20th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Good Evening bdchooch, and welcome to our little worldwide trainz community. If you have any problems / questions then don't hesitate to ask, we aim to please as many newcomers as possible.
And as you get into the game, you can kiss goodbye to your family and friends 'cos you'll get so addicted, you haven't got time for anything else....not even eating..:hehe:

Happy trainzing.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

martinvk
September 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Shesh, why don't you guys wait until he is in a bit deeper. Now he might back out before he is well hooked. :hehe:

JCitron
September 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Welcome to Trainz. I can see you're another 'local' from Massachusetts on here!

You're life is never going to be the same. You'll find yourself skipping the household chores in favor of route building. If you work or go to school, you'll think all day about your route that you're working on, instead of doing your work, and you'll look around for similar areas to model or how to model something that you see as you drive by.

Have fun!

John

Ben1337
September 21st, 2008, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you aboard.

Any problems you might have no matter how silly it is we can help.

amigacooke
September 21st, 2008, 03:22 AM
Hiya, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

scorpio48
September 22nd, 2008, 02:43 AM
Welcome Aboard
Cheers
Pete

angelah
September 22nd, 2008, 03:40 AM
Hello bdchooch,
A warm welcome from this side of the pond. I got hooked many years ago and still am, so it's a lifetime's work... ha ha.

This is a very friendly forum, at least I have found it so, and we are all trying to obtain the same end results so if a hiccup hits one then you can bet it will hit many more and that means the solution is almost certainly inevitable.
The only thing we can't advise you about is when to stop and turn the PC off!

Hiya,

Angela