PDA

View Full Version : Is this the new Fury forum?

7even
September 20th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I miss Fury...best game ever.

And is trainz good? Cuz it seems to me that watching a train go around on a track would get...like...boring.

Oh well if anyone else stumbles upon these forums in search of Fury players, we're gathering at www.furyliveson.freeforums.org (http://www.furyliveson.freeforums.org)

- Hazard

TrainMan12
September 20th, 2008, 12:26 PM
No, it's not like...boring.

Now go play your little "Fury" game, this is a Trainz forum.

coalguage
September 20th, 2008, 12:41 PM

Agreed this is a Trainz forum not a silly Fury Forum.

OMG_internet
September 20th, 2008, 01:48 PM
That has to be one of the least discreet bits of ****e advertising ever, can this thread and that user please be deleted?

7even
September 20th, 2008, 02:03 PM
wow dude. you need to chill. i was just asking about trainz and letting the Fury players know about the new forum site. i'm not trying to bash trainz. it's a successful game and i respect that. i just know that a few of the Fury guys come here every once in a while and this will show them where to go and get them out of your hair.

OMG_internet
September 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM
So, you join the Trainz forum back, and then your first post months is to make a thread about fury in which you say that trainz seems boring?

Not an advert?

Yeah right, pull the other one mate.

7even
September 20th, 2008, 02:29 PM
this is my original account from the auran forums back in beta. i only come here to try to group together the scattered fury players. oh and...what would i be advertising? not Fury because it's been shut down for over a month. and the site i posted is a freeforums site. think about what you are saying before you say it. and if you aren't going to answer my question then please do not make any more posts.

OMG_internet
September 20th, 2008, 02:37 PM
You're still advertising a fury forum, no matter that fury's been shut down. and really, asking the most basic of questions about Trainz that could be answered for yourself by looking around the forums, and at videos on youtube, or even trying it for yourself, then saying you think it looks boring only makes it more obvious an advert.

And a freeforums site is still a forum.

Ben1337
September 20th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I miss Fury...best game ever.

And is trainz good? Cuz it seems to me that watching a train go around on a track would get...like...boring.

Oh well if anyone else stumbles upon these forums in search of Fury players, we're gathering at www.furyliveson.freeforums.org (http://www.furyliveson.freeforums.org/)

- HazardYou know. That could actually could be quite offensive to people who actually like trainz.

And I ask. Why would a forum with the word trainz in bold letters be a fury forum? It would be something like fury. Or something like that.

Plus why would you put in in the general trainz section?

I think that it would bke more sense to put it in the trainz community section.

Agreed this is a Trainz forum not a silly Fury Forum.I agree.
wow dude. you need to chill. i was just asking about trainzWell. In my opinion it is actually very enjoyable. Although I do like a bit of vereation from game to game.
and letting the Fury players know about the new forum site.Well...why couldn't you on those forums say that?
i'm not trying to bash trainz. it's a successful game and i respect that.Ok.
i just know that a few of the Fury guys come here every once in a while and this will show them where to go and get them out of your hair.Ok. But if they check up on the old forums I think that there would be an announcement about the forum change.

coalguage
September 20th, 2008, 03:01 PM
7even you have created a Failed Post.