PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Trains Help!

Flammable_Ninja
August 18th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Ok so I've wen on the download station and downloaded some trains - only to find that on the Trainz04 game the name of the train appears, but no train! Then the name dissapears all together!

I've downloaded the paintshop programme so it can't be that, so what is the problem, and how can I fix it?

class143
August 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Ok so I've wen on the download station and downloaded some trains - only to find that on the Trainz04 game the name of the train appears, but no train! Then the name dissapears all together!

I've downloaded the paintshop programme so it can't be that, so what is the problem, and how can I fix it?

Have you got its Dependencies?

BLACKWATCH
August 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM
[quote=Flammable_Ninja;325233]I've downloaded the paintshop programme so it can't be that/quote]

But have you created anything in Paintshed & saved it ?
If you read the manual, it tells you that you need to do this in order for TRS2004 to recognise Paintshed as being there.

rweber95
August 19th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Check it for errors using TrainzObject available from http://www.trainzobjectz.co.uk/

Bob

Flammable_Ninja
August 19th, 2008, 08:56 AM
[quote]

But have you created anything in Paintshed & saved it ?
If you read the manual, it tells you that you need to do this in order for TRS2004 to recognise Paintshed as being there.

Thankyou sooo much! That was the problem :hehe:

Anyone know of any wierd of futuristic trains do download?

ewses
August 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
OH MAN IM NOT THE ONLY ONE

:D :D :D