View Full Version : 3d grass texture???

August 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM
i noticed that a texture in trainz has 3d grass that pops up when you get close to it

what is it called and how does this happen?

August 15th, 2008, 06:10 PM
These are called Clutter-Mesh.

If you search the DLS for clutter mesh, using the description filter you will find them, from several builders.