PDA

View Full Version : Raildriver

Winterpaw
July 24th, 2008, 10:46 AM
think itll work with trs2009? prolly too soon to tell, i know. dont forget us, auran!

backyard
July 24th, 2008, 12:11 PM
8) ...the third party created RailDriver, will be configured by PI Engineering, and as with any train sim already offered, configured to run with new programs...

I don't think we have anything to worry about, PI Engineering does that for a living...no compatibility, no RailDriver sales.

Also, Auran does offer RailDriver, in the online shop.

Winterpaw
July 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM
8) ...the third party created RailDriver, will be configured by PI Engineering, and as with any train sim already offered, configured to run with new programs...

I don't think we have anything to worry about, PI Engineering does that for a living...no compatibility, no RailDriver sales.

Also, Auran does offer RailDriver, in the online shop.

im hoping so, im assuming PI will be working on something on their end as betas come out so that when the product is released there will be a driver ready. id hate to get an all-new trainz and have to use my keyboard (im being spoiled? oh well!) :)

backyard
July 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM
:cool: When I go into Driver Mode, I put the keyboard between my RailDriver, and the monitor...

I use the keyboard, for Ctrl+Right Click, for details;
F6, to wipe out Driver Command Bar;
F7, to remove the lower right commands;

To only see the HUD Commands, for throttle, and speed limit.

I think dogs will have wings, before Auran abandons RailDriver!

Captain_Collins
July 25th, 2008, 04:19 AM
...cut...
I think dogs will have wings, before Auran abandons RailDriver!

http://bridaloccasion.com/ringbearerpillows/pet/Dog_Wings_Ring_Holder.jpg

Don't you mean sheep?

backyard
July 25th, 2008, 09:17 PM
8) ...but then, Pink Floyd did that, in 1977...think Pink!