PDA

View Full Version : FCT Included with Trainz 2006

tbob
July 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
Howdy folks,

I ordered a new copy of Trainz 2006 and just got it in today. I just recently registered and Planet Auran told me that I only get 1 month FCT, but in the shop description it says that 3 months are included. I haven't activated it yet, just to see what the problem is.

I was just wondering if that was a mistake on the computer's fault or what?

Thanks,
Jesse D. :wave:

Tony_Hilliam
July 22nd, 2008, 01:03 AM
Sorry Jesse. The error was that we had changed the special deal to one month when we dropped the price of TRS2006 but hadn't updated the text in the shop. We have added a free 60 day ticket to your account. Please note that you need to activate your ticket before you can ccess the DLS. Also, only activate the second ticket only after the first one has expired.

Tony

Quiebus
July 22nd, 2008, 04:09 AM
Makes him still a month short. You advertised with 3 months so give the guy a total of 3 months.

Mike10
July 22nd, 2008, 05:35 AM
Makes him still a month short. You advertised with 3 months so give the guy a total of 3 months.

No, it makes you bad at maths. He already had 1 month and Tony gave him another 2 months.

1 + 2 = 3 ;)

Mike.

Quiebus
July 22nd, 2008, 06:14 AM
No, it makes you bad at maths. He already had 1 month and Tony gave him another 2 months.

1 + 2 = 3 ;)

Mike.

Ouch ... I misread 60 for 30. Mea culpa.

tbob
July 22nd, 2008, 11:31 AM
Sorry Jesse. The error was that we had changed the special deal to one month when we dropped the price of TRS2006 but hadn't updated the text in the shop. We have added a free 60 day ticket to your account. Please note that you need to activate your ticket before you can ccess the DLS. Also, only activate the second ticket only after the first one has expired.

Tony

Thank you Tony! I appreciate it! :wave: