PDA

View Full Version : New Avatars Available

mawilson
July 4th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Finally! Thanks to the efforts of the revitalized Helpdesk, I have my monorail avatar. I also noted that they have added a number of other avatars as well.

freightcar2
July 4th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I wanted to get a new avatar...but found none:(...so I used the R33 Redbird.

Ferrous
July 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, there are a few others...
...but no PS4, I was really holding out for that one. :'(

Ah, well so is life. ;)

(Should still be awaiting approval...HINT HINT :p)

Tony_Hilliam
July 4th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I believe all the submitted avatars that we could find were uploaded so if you submitted them some time ago I suggest re-submitting to "the new helpdesk".

Cheers

Tony

freightcar2
July 5th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Why is it that I found no new avatars? :o

themnax
July 5th, 2008, 06:08 AM
well the capitol corridor between auburn and san jose by way of sacramento and richmond is one i actually get to ride once in a while so i picked that one. but i would really have prefered something like the buffett car (or a 3 or 5 car set with buffet car) from the kiha 80 sets (or kiha or moha almost anything) of the old jnr (but in one of the color schemes that has green or even green and orange in it), or the srrl railbus #5.

there is a site, i think its called bikes and trains, if that's the one its on, that has page after page of the same kinds of little trainside graphics as these avatars, of that many classess and liveries/color schemes/companies, of every kind of dmu and emu, well lots and lots of them anyway, engines and freight cars too, old and new.

it's over there in japan and most of it is in kanji which i can't read either, but for a while i had been using them for all the icons on my desktop on one of my previous computers.

=^^=
.../\...

Ferrous
July 5th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I believe all the submitted avatars that we could find were uploaded so if you submitted them some time ago I suggest re-submitting to "the new helpdesk".

Cheers

Tony

Alright then, I'll see about making my own then... :D

freightcar2
July 5th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I'll have a go at making an R40 Slant...(when it's released. :rolleyes:)

barn700
August 2nd, 2008, 08:05 AM
I have 25 new avatars available from all over the World, so where is the NEW HELPDESK

PerRock
August 2nd, 2008, 08:10 AM
I have 25 new avatars available from all over the World, so where is the NEW HELPDESK

I beleive it means just to subbmit them to the helpdesk ( www.auran.com/helpdesk ) the "new" part is them actually having someone there.

peter

barn700
August 2nd, 2008, 08:33 AM
Many thanks

But I could only include 1 at a time, if someone could email me the real email address to paulztrainzusa@peoplepc.com I could send up as a bunch.

jadebullet
August 2nd, 2008, 10:11 AM
Yay a new more colorful BL2. Its like Christmas!

barn700
August 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
25 new Avatars sent, some UK, US etc even one from S Africa !!

http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/downloads/Avatars.rar

Captain_Collins
August 2nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
I don't suppose anyone would be interested in making a UP C44-9W avatar, would they?

barn700
August 3rd, 2008, 08:26 PM
All 25 new Avatars now available, many thanks you guys

Hey there are even duplicates in there ...

chrisw27
August 4th, 2008, 05:38 PM
All 25 new Avatars now available, many thanks you guys

Hey there are even duplicates in there ...

Many thanks for these. Gives us Brits a few more choices!

All we need now is a few more BR Blue Diesels, Hint, Hint !!!;)

chrisw27:)

Paulsw2
August 5th, 2008, 05:24 PM
H'mm, I think I've been a class 52 for long enough, but I'm holding out for a blue class 40....:p

chrisw27
August 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM
H'mm, I think I've been a class 52 for long enough, but I'm holding out for a blue class 40....:p

Now that would be good for starters, then a 45 or a 25 or a Deltic or a . . . . . .:hehe:

chrisw27:)