PDA

View Full Version : Is there a England-France undersea route?

Moojgoo
December 17th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if there is an England-France undersea route for TRS2006.:confused: Also, what was the thing's name? I keep forgeting.:o

borntobeatrainzer
December 18th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Channel tunnel. i asked this question once.
Its kindi boring going through the tunnel, but there is fun operation on a, say, Paris to London route.

btbat

Moojgoo
December 18th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Is it on the DLS? What kuid is it?

borntobeatrainzer
January 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Its not (I wrongly phrased it a bit.

btbat

Sorry!

madjamonline
July 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I am building a bad version of the channel tunnel (it's an exagerated version of it) but I am looking at jivebunnie's channel tunnel because it is AMAZING! :D

ColPrice2002
July 14th, 2008, 11:44 AM
All you need to do is to have the train run in darkness for 25 minutes, with the occasional unplanned stop!

If you model the vehicle shuttle, it's even more boring because the carriage is just a metal box.

There's no significant features to model - well, that my view as a passenger, maybe it's different from the driving seat.

Colin

madjamonline
July 14th, 2008, 12:55 PM
My Channel Tunnel uses the SNCF TGV train to pull it and then the Amtrak Double Decker for the carragies! I might be able to upload it somewhere. The main thing I want for my tunnel is the train and carragies and the tunnel. Then I would be happy :D

Moojgoo
July 15th, 2008, 09:37 AM
This thread is 1 1/2 years old! (When I was in the 5th grade! I'm in 7th now!) I barely play Trainz anymore. I wrote this thread 5 days after I registered.

Bertieboy
July 16th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I am in the middle of a layout that ill include cross channel but no further so I use two Portals in one out the other with eurostar from DLS and that sort of gives the cross channel tunnel idea suits me

Bertieboy
July 16th, 2008, 02:54 PM
with regards yr question I have incorporated my version by using two portals side by side like the channel tunnel system in one out the other and whilst the eurostar from the DLS would to all appearances either be going to Brussels or Paris and returning it fits my purpose ok.

madjamonline
July 25th, 2008, 06:44 AM
I am building the euro tunnel (channel tunnel) and the first testing version is almost finished. It has 2 stations at each end. Then there is the made up dover express line that goes to dover airport and you have to deliever fuel and general goods to it so my euro tunnel version isn't just the tunnel. :D

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=28453&highlight=Euro Tunnel Channel (http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=28453&highlight=Euro%20Tunnel%20Channel)
^^ That is the address for it.

There is autopilot built in to all of the drivers so you can sit back and watch the trains work!

RDLOVER777
June 21st, 2016, 02:11 AM
Channel tunnel. i asked this question once.
Its kindi boring going through the tunnel, but there is fun operation on a, say, Paris to London route.

btbat
Well most likely, if someone were to make the full London to Paris/Brussel route, they would shorten the Chunnel section, i know i would

MeowRailroad
June 21st, 2016, 06:33 AM
Do you think anyone who started this thread will respond or see your posts? Seriously, this the last post was 8 years ago.