PDA

View Full Version : All fired, no one in the office?

leeroycox
March 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Hi Folks.

It's been a year or better sense I played Trainz. Monday (not knowing about the lay-offs) I payed $14.95 for the first class ticket. Opps!

I check my profile and see "Pending permissions update, please check back soon." It's been 3 days and no answer, no nothing.

Anyone hear anything about this??

Thanks

collinsl
March 19th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Welcome back!:wave:

This has happened to quite a few people, but I seem to remember Mike10 sorting out a lot of it. You might want to PM him and see, although I'm not entirely sure that it was him...:o:confused::hehe:

HTH,

leeroycox
March 19th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I could not find Mike10, just a Mike010 or Mike100.

Thanks

robin_hoods
March 19th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Here is a link to Mike 10`s profile here you can send him an e-mail or Pm or go to his website.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?u=5412

Heaton
March 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM
If you're looking for faster download speeds with your FCT, there's no hurry. Right now the speed always sinks back to 4.36 KBs after a couple of minutes anyway. Maybe I should try while US trainzers are asleep :confused:

steamboateng
March 19th, 2008, 01:17 PM
We never sleep! 5 to 8 am (Eastern Time) is great for downloading.

Heaton
March 20th, 2008, 07:45 AM
We never sleep! 5 to 8 am (Eastern Time) is great for downloading.
:hehe:

I'll try that.

BLACKWATCH
March 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
If you're looking for faster download speeds with your FCT, there's no hurry. Right now the speed always sinks back to 4.36 KBs after a couple of minutes anyway. Maybe I should try while US trainzers are asleep :confused:

I usually download in the evenings (7pm-midnight) and just lately I've been getting between 36 & 80 KBs with no problem.
I'm on Virgin Broadband with FCT. :)

leeroycox
March 20th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Well Alan Yeomans emailed me and the whole thing is my fault!

I bought my FCT under what I thought was my right user name, it was wrong. (I could not remember my original user name)
There’s no ser# associated with my new user name. (Da!)

So I've emailed him back to see if he can move my FCT to my correct user name.

Thanks for all the help.

AJ_Fox
March 20th, 2008, 12:54 PM
You should send the request to the Helpdesk as Alan is no longer with Auran.

Cheers

AJ