PDA

View Full Version : Where is my post?

Cactushead
January 31st, 2008, 04:29 PM
It might just be my imaginagtion, but am I personna non gratis here? For several months I have been making comments and suggestions, asking questions, and not once has anybody responded. Then yesterday, I made a post about Alien3's 'nasbog' 'nasbog' and 'p5bog', wondering where they went after I downloaded them. That post dissapeared when I went back a couple of hours later to check for answers. I used to get replies all the time. Have I done something that I need to apologize for?
Dano:confused:

paulhobbs
January 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
These?

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/search.php?searchid=442629

Paul

CasyJ
January 31st, 2008, 06:45 PM
I've checked your previous posts from your profile as far back as May 17th, 2007 and I don't see anything in them that would warrant censorshop. This happened to another member recently. I think it's due to a forum software glitch.

jimisham
January 31st, 2008, 07:18 PM
I don't know if it still happens, but there used to be a problem with the forum where threads would "disappear" when they got to the bottom of the page, only to reappear again a day or so later on the second page.

AJ_Fox
January 31st, 2008, 10:28 PM
Not sure if this is the case here but moderators will move threads into another forum where it will get more attention so that the original poster can have a better chance of getting the help that is sought.

Cheers

AJ

Cactushead
February 1st, 2008, 10:08 PM
Well, I'm cointenly glad I haven't offended anyone. I was beginning to wonder. See, my problem is, I have all these great ideas for assets I would like to see on DLS, but I have been studying gMax for about four years now, and can't even get through the tutorials. I've even developed a fictional passenger train, but if I can't even get through the tutorials, well, I guess it'll never be on DLS unless someone would be willing to do it. Maybe I'll make a list of ideas and see if anyone is willing to create them. Would I post such a list here, or on another forum?
Dano.

CasyJ
February 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
I would suggest either Surveyors, Operators & Engineers or Prototype.