PDA

View Full Version : 36 gauge

portmark
December 10th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Are there any 36 gauge passenger coaches anywhere? I know its mainly freight but in TRS2006, Rockport in the Northbay sim. has a station so has anyone got any ideas? I know theres a crew carrying wagon but it would be nice if there was an actual passenger carrying coach.

Jimmyp4
December 10th, 2006, 09:27 PM
hmm, Elevnor made some good D&RGW coaches. If you do a DLS search for "DRGW coach" you should get a yellow coach. Do a search for "WPY coach" and you get that coach with interior.

tdstead
December 10th, 2006, 10:49 PM
hmm, Elevnor made some good D&RGW coaches. If you do a DLS search for "DRGW coach" you should get a yellow coach. Do a search for "WPY coach" and you get that coach with interior.

There the Palur car Almosa (Think I spelled it right and 2 others as well.

There is also the silverton version of those mentioned above

There is lso some others very high in poly if I rember right Unpainted?, There was a passenger, baggage, Postoffice and may combinations of those that are passenger carrying.

Tom

RPearson
December 11th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I repainted Whitepass' WPY coach for EBT coaches 8-11. They're on the dls. user id 65931

Bob Pearson

portmark
December 11th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys will take a look at your suguestions.

prre6
November 24th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Hey are there any 36ng trainz coaches avaliable OUTSIDE the DLS? My content manager is not connecting to the DLS and i can't open files i downloaded fron the DLS seperatly
:'(