PDA

View Full Version : How do we get our owned routes from TANE into the new versoin?

crisger
December 24th, 2018, 04:39 PM
I just updated my purchased copy of 2019 and it is not showing some of my owned routes like the Canadian Rockies and others that came with TANE. I see some listed in the purchase new assets category for 209 which makes me wonder what is up.

how do we get it from tANE into 201(? i assumed it would come over with my account?

and how so we see the new routes? do we have to buy each one indivisually> i have lo clue what the Gold and Silver stuff is about..if a kind soul can give a short description i would appreciate it. I had expected existing content to work in 2019 mostly but if we are going to have to buy each and everything we already own ...i am doubtful i will continue past TANE. I see no reason to hold our existing content hostage to make more money.

Chris

clam1952
December 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Restart TRS19 as in completely close it and they should download in game. If that doesn't work, it should do, then Launcher > Menu > Download Purchased Content and it should download in game.