PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Rails

josefdoc
October 1st, 2018, 09:46 PM
Hi everyone. I have started a website called World Wide Rails. On the site, there will be posts about news and latest happenings in the railroad industry, model railroading, and train simulators. Also, I am working on a section where I provide information about railroads such as class 1's, fallen flags, regionals, tourist, etc. Check it out here: https://worldwiderails.com/

Thanks!

pware
October 2nd, 2018, 01:03 AM
Interesting and a promising start. I notice that it so far has a very "USA Centric" view of "World Wide Rails" (fully understandable). Do you accept voluntary contributions from others?

josefdoc
October 2nd, 2018, 03:11 AM
Hi pware, if you would like to contribute your welcome to it.

pware
October 2nd, 2018, 05:36 AM
Thank you. I will put together a piece.

josefdoc
October 2nd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Great, thanks for the contribution! It's much appreciated.

pware
October 2nd, 2018, 09:19 PM
I have an article ready - about 720 words with 4 images (all public domain or Wikimedia Creative Commons). So what is the best way of delivering this?

josefdoc
October 2nd, 2018, 10:44 PM
Hi, you could send me an email, do you want me to pm you that? Thanks again for your contribution, it's greatly appreciated.

blueodessey
October 2nd, 2018, 11:09 PM
:wave: Great idea,

:cool: Look forward to seeing how this grows.........Enjoy historical as well as Cutting Edge events.........

josefdoc
October 2nd, 2018, 11:10 PM
Thanks Blue, I'm glad you are enjoying the site!

pware
October 3rd, 2018, 05:51 AM
Josefdoc, I have sent you a PM requesting an email address (or other) that I can use.