PDA

View Full Version : Pick Five Items

Jayco-man
August 30th, 2018, 11:55 AM
So where do I go to pick my five items that are on the list to pick from? Thanks.:D

shaneturner12
August 30th, 2018, 11:58 AM
If you mean on the Gold or Silver membership side, look under MyTrainz > My Memberships then click Content Vault in the relevant section on that page.

Shane

davesnow
August 30th, 2018, 01:22 PM
So then, do these items just magically appear the next time we start Trainz?

JCitron
August 30th, 2018, 01:23 PM
So then, do these items just magically appear the next time we start Trainz?

They're supposed too and should just as any other DLC has in the past. If you still have T:ANE installed and start it up, the same content will download there too if it's compatible.

davesnow
August 30th, 2018, 01:45 PM
They're supposed too and should just as any other DLC has in the past. If you still have T:ANE installed and start it up, the same content will download there too if it's compatible.

Well, I just started TRS2019 and I get this pop-up window with a whole lot of stuff listed but it doesn't look like the items I picked. I've been getting this little window every since I got this new version.

https://s8.postimg.cc/7hjcyopit/stuff.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

I have no idea what this stuff is. . . . .

HPL
August 30th, 2018, 01:47 PM
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading

Tony_Hilliam
August 30th, 2018, 03:12 PM
THe product listing has been fixed in our internal build and will display recognisable names when we release the next update.

davesnow
August 30th, 2018, 06:41 PM
THe product listing has been fixed in our internal build and will display recognisable names when we release the next update.

Thank you Tony.

pcas1986
August 30th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Is there an issue with the the DLC download server? I picked my five items and they appeared as shown in Dave's post #5 but they will not download. i.e. I right click and select download but the queuing action doesn't show.

If I click on any of those I'm not supposed to discuss, they do download. Edit: Clarification - the ones that do download are not any of the five choices I made.

JCitron
August 30th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Is there an issue with the the DLC download server? I picked my five items and they appeared as shown in Dave's post #5 but they will not download. i.e. I right click and select download but the queuing action doesn't show.

If I click on any of those I'm not supposed to discuss, they do download.

I was wondering the same. I'm owed one more item for this month, which has been allocated, but not downloaded yet. I did a DBR earlier, re-entered in my username, spun my chair around, and nothing happened.

davesnow
August 31st, 2018, 09:34 AM
I was wondering the same. I'm owed one more item for this month, which has been allocated, but not downloaded yet. I did a DBR earlier, re-entered in my username, spun my chair around, and nothing happened.

Did you spin your chair to the right or left. Seems I read somewhere you have to spin it to the left. :hehe:

boleyd
August 31st, 2018, 11:20 AM
Remember that water spins in a different direction when going down the sewer in Australia. There should be a process for spinning somewhere in the Wiki. Ah, what to expect when you buy a Beta.

JCitron
August 31st, 2018, 11:49 AM
Did you spin your chair to the right or left. Seems I read somewhere you have to spin it to the left. :hehe:

Remember that water spins in a different direction when going down the sewer in Australia. There should be a process for spinning somewhere in the Wiki. Ah, what to expect when you buy a Beta.

Thanks for the troubleshooting. I was spinning to the right, which must've caused the problem initially. My download came in this morning when my chair spun unexpectedly to the left. :hehe:

davesnow
August 31st, 2018, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the troubleshooting. I was spinning to the right, which must've caused the problem initially. My download came in this morning when my chair spun unexpectedly to the left. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9H_Zrk3jQ

Jayco-man
August 31st, 2018, 03:45 PM
Maby we can use that to power the new TRS2019 lol.

KotangaGirl
August 31st, 2018, 08:57 PM
Difficult to pick five this month since they are mostly dismals. When I saw my first dismal at age 5 I absolutely hated it and I haven't changed my opinion since. Railway family girl me, - my grandad and uncles were on the footplate and if I had anything to do with dismals they'd all turn over in their graves.

KotangaGirl
October 3rd, 2018, 11:59 PM
Nothing worth picking again this month. At least I'm supporting NV3 in their endeavours I suppose.

boleyd
October 4th, 2018, 08:20 AM
If you mean on the Gold or Silver membership side, look under MyTrainz > My Memberships then click Content Vault in the relevant section on that page.

Shane

Just performed the required process. The result - I was taken to a cloud franchise outfit followed by some obscure billing thing followed by my request just disappearing. I did it twice with the same NON-results.

This process was VERY slow - several minutes for each attempt! Cobbling together various chunks of software is evident.
I

kin3
October 4th, 2018, 10:53 AM
I like the Nebraska route. very well done.