PDA

View Full Version : Session problems

Rik81
August 27th, 2018, 08:08 PM
What, no WAIT FOR TRIGGER in SESSION RULES?

DAYDREAM MINE slow functioning. It would only fill 2--3Bay Hoppers. Used to get 8 out of it, what (doesn't) give? I tried doubling the initial amount of coal in the mine, to no avail.

Pug
August 28th, 2018, 02:15 AM
What, no WAIT FOR TRIGGER in SESSION RULES?

DAYDREAM MINE slow functioning. It would only fill 2--3Bay Hoppers. Used to get 8 out of it, what (doesn't) give? I tried doubling the initial amount of coal in the mine, to no avail.

In the SESSION RULES it is called TRIGGER CHECK. In the Driver Commands it is called WaitForTrigger and you need to ensure that you have it ticked before it can be used as a driver command.

Rik81
August 28th, 2018, 07:50 AM
Oh, another one of those "changes" just so we can say we did something, LOL. Thanks for the info.

I'm sort of feeling I am going to eventually like this version best -- but having been around since CE days, there sure are a LOT of CHANGES.

Meanwhile, would still like to know about the DAYDREAM MINE.

pware
August 28th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Oh, another one of those "changes" just so we can say we did something, LOL. Thanks for the info.

This is not a change. The "Trigger Check" has always been a session rule and the "Wait for Trigger" has always been a driver command.

Rik81
August 29th, 2018, 08:09 AM
In the SESSION RULES it is called TRIGGER CHECK. In the Driver Commands it is called WaitForTrigger and you need to ensure that you have it ticked before it can be used as a driver command.

Finally figured out what I was doing wrong with Driver Command, duh.

\Do have a question: How or where do you specify those products/queque's? to use with that InstantLoad command?