PDA

View Full Version : Greenliners and Sliverliners

jason912
July 1st, 2018, 09:20 PM
I have seen many people with North Shore Line Greenliners and Sliverliners. Where do I download them? If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks for reading.

PWeiser
July 2nd, 2018, 08:01 AM
I would be interested in the answer to that question, too. My guess is that their creator(s) has(have) withdrawn them - it happens.

jason912
July 2nd, 2018, 01:07 PM
I do know about the Chicago Traction Pack, if you could make some content from that pack on Trainz Pro Routes? They do need some for IRM for Trainz, I have seen it there. In fact, I was there two days ago.

jregner1955
July 2nd, 2018, 01:33 PM
They were made by landlvr1 and he has left trainz but has made his stuff availble to be shared by email. research the forum for somone who has them and ask if they can email you the content. there are several forum post for this.

BlackDiamond1964
July 2nd, 2018, 01:43 PM
They were made by landlvr1 and he has left trainz but has made his stuff availble to be shared by email. research the forum for somone who has them and ask if they can email you the content. there are several forum post for this.

These models are overdue for an upgrade. I think they were created back in the days of the original Trainz.

PWeiser
July 3rd, 2018, 07:25 AM
If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they have "shadow passengers" - a good effect, but not the way it's done in later versions.

JCitron
July 3rd, 2018, 07:44 AM
If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they have "shadow passengers" - a good effect, but not the way it's done in later versions.

This always reminded me of the old Bachmann passenger cars from the 1960s and 1970s.

PWeiser
July 3rd, 2018, 03:59 PM
This always reminded me of the old Bachmann passenger cars from the 1960s and 1970s.

Wish I could have used the effect for my Lionel coaches (same reason) but now it's cargo-passengers :hehe: .