PDA

View Full Version : Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

n3vpolsen
April 29th, 2018, 04:10 AM
It's a very sad time to say the least. Ally (8 years old), the daughter of Mike Cyr from Jointed Rail has unexpectedly passed away. Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

If anyone in the community is able to help Mike and his family in this tragic time please do. Mike and his JR team have given a lot to Trainz over MANY years and it is so very sad to hear of these recent events.

A family friend has set up a GoFundMe page for the Cyrs. Any help is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/cyr-family-fund

Mike, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

ECLISSE18
April 29th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Bonjour,

Sincères Condoléances.

André

H222
April 29th, 2018, 06:20 AM
My condolences Mike. Must be incredibly tough to go through this.

Thinking of you and your family at this time.

Jamie

Saieditor
April 29th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Sincere condolences, Mike.

gawpo50
April 29th, 2018, 07:44 AM
A terrible & heart breaking thing Mike......you have my deepest condolences

shaneturner12
April 29th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Condolences to you Mike - losing a person is heartbreaking enough (even more so if it's a child).

Shane

jbaxter1964
April 29th, 2018, 07:54 AM
My condolences as well. God bless.

amigacooke
April 29th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear this news. My condolences.

jointedrail
April 29th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Thanks to all of you that have left comments both here and elsewhere, I will be sure to pass them on to Mike and family as I'll be heading down to Tennessee from PA here early tommorrow morning for the services.

-Kevin

tbird8923
April 29th, 2018, 08:42 AM
It's a very sad time to say the least. Ally (8 years old), the daughter of Mike Cyr from Jointed Rail has unexpectedly passed away. Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

If anyone in the community is able to help Mike and his family in this tragic time please do. Mike and his JR team have given a lot to Trainz over MANY years and it is so very sad to hear of these recent events.

A family friend has set up a GoFundMe page for the Cyrs. Any help is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/cyr-family-fund

Mike, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Wow, and I thought the death of Ben Dorsey was upsetting

MF01
April 29th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Bonjour,

Mes condoléances pour cette perte. 8 years old is so young to die, she hasn't enjoyed her life but life is unfair and many thoughts and prayers for his family throught this hard time :(

Cordialement

JCitron
April 29th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Mike,

I am so sad to hear this. Please accept the condolences from my family and me.

hammondb3lover248
April 29th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Mike,

I wish you and your family the very best through these hard times. Thank you for all that you do.

Patrick Gallagher

David2de
April 29th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Oh Mike. I am so sorry to hear this. I'll pray for you and your family.

Dave

llebrez
April 29th, 2018, 11:25 AM
I am sure she is now at a little corner of our Universe. From my little corner, my condolences.

Llebrez

n8phu
April 29th, 2018, 12:58 PM
My deepest condolences to the Cyr's during this time of their lives. As a father of 7, I could not imagine going thru this.

Chris, N8PHU

rgcx
April 29th, 2018, 01:08 PM
I offer my condolences to you and your family.

Roy3b3
April 29th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Mike,

So sorry to hear the sad, sad news of your beautiful daughter. Too young to go. The memories of the love you shared will stay in your heart forever.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Roy

jordon412
April 29th, 2018, 01:49 PM
My condolences to you and your family. I'll pray for you and your family too. I also will be praying for my aunt as she's having hip replacement surgery tomorrow (4/30) and that no complications will occur.

mcio34
April 29th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Condoglianze dalla comunità italiana di trainz

ktain.ny
April 29th, 2018, 03:05 PM
My god. Can there be a worse thing to happen to a parent?

My most sincere condolences go out to Mike Cyr and his family.

Heinrich505
April 29th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Mike,
So very sorry for your loss. All my condolences to you at this terrible time.

Heinrich505

pware
April 29th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Such tragic news. All our thoughts and condolences are with you Mike.

lego207
April 29th, 2018, 07:49 PM
I don't know if tragedy is a strong enough word. No parent should ever have to bury their child. My condolences to Mike and his family.

meatloaf747
April 29th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Really sad, tragic news. A parents worst nightmare. My sincere condolences go out to Mike and all his family.

God bless you all.

bobcat2
April 30th, 2018, 12:12 AM
My sincere condolences go out to Mike and all his family.

God bless you all.

Leo

dangavel
April 30th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Condolences to the family, nothing worse than losing a young child :-(

poolboy
April 30th, 2018, 02:48 AM
To Mike & Family,

Sincere condolences

Andrew

lovetrainzloathen3v
April 30th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Sincere and deepest condolences to Mike and his family.

As a father of 5 children and 6 grandchildren.

I cannot come close to knowing how you all feel at this moment.

A parent should never have to endure the sorrow of a child going before them.

Mike. (also)

ekankal
April 30th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Oh no.

This has to be among the most tragic things that one can encounter.

I'm really suffering with the Cyr's family.

God bless you all.

// Erik from Sweden

goanna
April 30th, 2018, 06:40 PM
My deepest sympathy and
condolences to Mike and his family on your tragic loss of your daughter.

God bless you all.

Joe.

oknotsen
May 1st, 2018, 02:46 AM
I am so sorry to read this. No parent should ever have to experience the no doubt hell you are going through right now :( . My condolences to Mike, family and friends.

KotangaGirl
May 1st, 2018, 05:30 AM
No parent should have to bury their child. This is an awful tragedy and my heart goes out to Mike and his family.

zsuda
May 1st, 2018, 03:57 PM
... my heart is heavy ... i know the pain and sorrow ... please accept my sympathy and condolences for you Mike and your family and loved ones ...

nathanmallard
May 1st, 2018, 04:24 PM
I cannot begin to imagine how painful this must be. My sincerest condolences go out to Mike and his family...this is truly horrific, for want of a better word. Stay strong.

matruck
May 3rd, 2018, 02:58 AM
Really tragic news Mike and I’m not sure what to say mate, Such a bright young star taken from our universe way too early. My deepest condolences to you Letha and the family mate this is a huge shock to me and I’m sorry such an amazing loving family should have to deal with this. Sorry for the late reply I haven’t been here much of late.
Mick.

kingstonflyer
May 3rd, 2018, 03:53 AM
Nice words spoken Mick,
Mike from my family to yours our sincerest condolences and best wishes for the tough times ahead bud.Nice to see all these messages of love & support from a great bunch of Guys and Gals over here in the forums.

spottymarshal
May 3rd, 2018, 06:55 AM
Mike

My sincerest condolences go out to Mike and his family, I cannot begin to imagine how painful this must be it at this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike.

Michael

eso
May 3rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
Mike, Thinking of you and the family. Stay strong brother.

Blackout16
May 3rd, 2018, 06:49 PM
my honest thoughts and prayers go out to your family mike! no parent should have to go through this pain.