PDA

View Full Version : An issue from Shane Turner that needs a look at. This is in the current HF1 Release.

JCitron
September 29th, 2015, 09:49 AM
I'm passing this on for a look at since it's related to signal and path-related scripting. I have not look at this, and I'm only acting as the go between.

###

Here's the details of what's been happening, although it seems to be very difficult to replicate as it's route-specific.

The problem is as follows (you are welcome to pass this information on to Chris)

At certain stations (Milton Keynes Central as well as Birmingham New Street and possibly other stations), even when the points are set correctly for an AI train that is set to leave or enter the station, the signal remains at red even though there is nothing that would cause a block. In addition to this, it seems that at least in Milton Keynes Central which uses one of the pathing rules it's getting rather confused and as a result doesn't seem to lock certain junctions when it should do. It seems that the presence of the junction seems to be causing the signal to get stuck on red even though the signals work fine in Surveyor.

I've also noticed timeouts in common.gs and drivercommands.gs as well which may be part of the problem.

Here's a link to the relevant CDP files as follows:

The route and session CDP only contains the route and session. The non DLS CDP file contains the non-Download Station and non-builtin items, and the DLS CDP file contains items from the Download Station that I've had to fix due to content errors (although that particular CDP may not be needed).

The non-DLS CDP does contain some payware and not yet released content though so caution is advised with that one.

The link is https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B2D8DDDCED76856E!15352&authkey=!AJbDoP0fmVge8gs&ithint=folder%2c) which contains all 3 CDP files.

I am aware of a missing dependency on the route/session which is a V5 speedtree which can be disregarded (I did try to remove it using Remove Missing Content but that then affected my AJS stations so had to leave it in place).

Trainz build is the latest DRM-free build. If Chris needs further information I'm happy enough to supply it.

Shane

JCitron
September 29th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Here's the route/session name in case it's needed...

name of the route/session, it's tunnel fixed version of T:ANE route/new crewe session (Autosave).