PDA

View Full Version : Animation issues in TANE but not in TS12 of the same asset.

VinnyBarb
June 4th, 2015, 12:56 AM
On some of my into TANE imported TS12 locomotives, the animated fan blades in the fans on top of the locomotives go sort of back and forth but do not spin as they should. 30 frames per animation cycle and were working happily all the way from TRS04 to TS12 with the same animated fans used over and over.

Any animation issues with TANE or any clues anyone? Thank you.

VinnyBarb

whitepass
June 4th, 2015, 08:28 AM
I have an old hopper that the bogeys and doors are offset in TANE but not in TRS2-TS12 but a newer one works.

WindWalkr
June 6th, 2015, 06:24 AM
As per another thread on this forum, we're currently investigating an issue with certain animations. Whether that relates to what you're mentioning here is unknown, so we'll need to retest it once the other issue is resolved and follow it up further if it remains.

chris

WindWalkr
October 14th, 2015, 02:06 AM
VinnyBarb,

Please let me know if you're still having problem with whichever assets these were? Otherwise i'll close this thread.

thx,

chris

VinnyBarb
October 14th, 2015, 03:34 AM
Test any of my uploaded TS12 locomotives with fans on the roof, in TANE 36536 these fans still move back and forth only instead of rotating like they do in TS12. Like any of the SCT Class, AN Class, DL Class, CLP Class etc. with fans on top and someone else's ST40-2 kuid2:45324:100140:2, just to name another single one.

VinnyBarb

WindWalkr
October 14th, 2015, 06:22 AM
I haven't been able to repro any problems with the fans on the internal builds, so I'm closing this topic.

chris