PDA

View Full Version : trigiger

arwin48
January 5th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the trigger command from. I've tried marinus on the DLS but says not available, is there another one available. I'm running TS12

shaneturner12
January 5th, 2015, 01:39 PM
What kind of trigger command are you looking for? There are at least 2 built-in to the game.

Shane

p-dehnert
January 5th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Could be WaitForTrigger https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=66593

Peter

arwin48
January 5th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Could be WaitForTrigger https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=66593

Peter
Got it, Thank you for that. I wonder if you can help me further. I've inserted a trigger into the ECML route and it gave a number 1119, The list of trigger numbers fills the whole screen up
to 21234 at top. The ones beginning with the ones are hidden. How can I get them to show.

oknotsen
January 5th, 2015, 04:11 PM
How can I get them to show.Change the trigger name to something different. Something starting with a letter.

p-dehnert
January 5th, 2015, 04:30 PM
There are too many triggers for the command to display all. For local use you could modify the script of the command (or create a new command).
The script to modify is waitfortriggercommand.gs (part of the command). The lines marked in red have to be added to the script.

for (j=0; j < locoNameCount; j++)
{
trainName = locoNameList[j];
trainMenu.AddItem(trainName, me, "WaitForTriggerItem", triggerName + "" + trainName);
//Adds a Train to the Trainlist, when the Item is selected by
//the user, a Message is sent to the Function WaitForTrigger
//The minor part of the message contains the last parameter of
//the AddItem Function. A String containing triggername and
//trainName seperated by (which is very unlikely to be used
//in a trigger name)
}
trainMenu.SubdivideItems();
triggerMenu.AddSubmenu(localisedTriggerName + " >", trainMenu); //Add the Trainslist as submenu to an
} //entry in the triggerMenu
}
triggerMenu.SubdivideItems();
triggerMenu.SubdivideItems();

StringTable strTable = GetAsset().GetStringTable();
menu.AddSubmenu(strTable.GetString("menu_command_name") + " >", triggerMenu); //Add the triggerMenu (including the Trains)
} //to the MainMenu
}
//CreateScheduleCommand - creates a New WaitForTriggerScheduleCommand and initialises it
DriverScheduleCommand CreateScheduleCommand(DriverCharacter driver, Soup soup)The first change is not neccessary for your usage of the command, it subdivides the list of names of locomotives. The second change adds another level of subdivision to the list of triggers.

Peter

arwin48
January 6th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Thank all for all the Info. Problem resolved.
Thank you too, to all you trainz users who give their time to help other with questions and requests.
This makes running the game all worthwhile.