PDA

View Full Version : Car Horns

dragonharh
November 10th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Is there a way to adjust the car horns on a road They go off every 2 scens ( langten the time between horn sounding ) and its annoying giving a guy a headache around here you may here some one sound there horn ones in a and a wile.

watemple
November 10th, 2014, 06:22 PM
You mean like the cars blowing their horns at a crossing while they are waiting for the gates to go up?

cascaderailroad
November 10th, 2014, 06:44 PM
I don't have any cars on my roads ... Only bicycles (B-Ling, B-Ling ... Ur-Eee, Er-Eee) :hehe:

dragonharh
November 11th, 2014, 07:41 AM
No its not the crossings its the horns all to gather going off one after another.

Is there a way to adjust the car horns ?

"in other words so the horns don't go off Evey 2 sec or lanthen the time between honks or a option that lets you turn the car sounds ( horns ) off/on".

Sorry shod have explained abut better.

davesnow
November 11th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Dragon, I got tired of that too, so I just opened the config and deleted the sound file.

dragonharh
November 11th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Thanks Dave

How do I change cars in car spawns there some I wont and others I don't how would I find out about swopping cars for others ones?

davesnow
November 11th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Thanks Dave

How do I change cars in car spawns there some I wont and others I don't how would I find out about swopping cars for others ones?

You have to find the Region you are using. Open if for edit then swap out the cars & Kuids you want with the cars you don't want in the Config. You can also add a bunch of cars if you want to.

dragonharh
November 11th, 2014, 11:45 PM
I did do that there not showing up in the spawns i may not be adding them in the right way assuming I can add any car I wont to.

captainkman
November 12th, 2014, 02:01 AM
The cars have to be of kind Trackside to work in TS2010 and up. So unfortunately you can't just use any vehicle.

Kieran.

dragonharh
November 12th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Yea I'm finding that out now and there are cars I wont but there not a Trackside vehicle.

How would I go about covering them into a workable spawn car ?