PDA

View Full Version : Attention Perrock

joshmeister
September 14th, 2014, 10:27 PM
I am missing <kuid:160048:1067> for the Budd Diner in Amtrak Phase IVb. I tryed to replace it with a different corona but ended up with a faulty car. I did a search on the KUID search site and it couldnt locate anywhere to download this KUID, where can I find it?

Also, after I changed the kuid to another corona kuid, I got this fault.

Error: Texture 'env_metal.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'diner.im'.Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

I am running Trainz 09. When I looked in the folder for this car, env_metal.texture IS in the file, so I dont know why I am getting that error.

joshmeister
September 14th, 2014, 11:00 PM
I just played around with the config file alittle bit and tweaked a few items and got it working, Please disregard this post now.

PerRock
September 15th, 2014, 12:18 AM
All of the content available on that page (the Jefff944 Releases page) come as is. Most were projects that never got finished; I just got permission to release them in the state they were in when the creator left the community. I've been updating them over time, but to TS12 SP1 standards; I will not be fixing them for older versions of trainz.

peter