PDA

View Full Version : Trainz Mac... Anything????

kennethpardue
June 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM
It's been more than half a year since we were expecting the Mac version of Trainz. Can anyone shed some light on what the hold up is? Is there problems with Feral Interactive? As a very happy ex-Windows user, this is one area that I'd certainly like to see made Mac-native.

We're going to have a new version of Trainz out before Trainz OS X even sees the light of day!

Wessex_Electric_Nutter
June 10th, 2007, 07:37 AM
It's been more than half a year since we were expecting the Mac version of Trainz. Can anyone shed some light on what the hold up is? Is there problems with Feral Interactive? As a very happy ex-Windows user, this is one area that I'd certainly like to see made Mac-native.

We're going to have a new version of Trainz out before Trainz OS X even sees the light of day!

As far as I know of, the Mac version is still in testing with no released date to anyones knowledge. The best idea is to ask www.auran.com/helpdesk (http://www.auran.com/helpdesk) about the version, to which they will be able to give you more information than any of us and any of the beta testers can give you.

HTHs