PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some British engines/coaches

gp792
August 21st, 2014, 02:43 AM
Hi all,

is there by any chance any of these locomotives and/or coaches available, or coming soon?

Kirtley 1F 0-6-0
Prince of Wales 4-6-0
LMS Non-corridor coaching stock

KenGreen
August 22nd, 2014, 03:23 AM
Just be patient and wait for Rail-Sim's release of the Potteries Loop Line. As I understand it this has been delayed because N3V are busy with TANE.

Ken

paulhobbs
August 22nd, 2014, 04:40 AM
The PLL route does include LMS PII non corridor coaches, but not a Kirtley 1F or a Prince of Wales. PLL has nothing to do with TANE, the intention of course is that it will run under TANE and that any updates needed will be distributed through a support website.

As it's not possible to test PLL with TANE (I can't even run TANE on my hardware) we can't foresee how easy this is going to be.

Paul

alexl102
August 22nd, 2014, 07:02 AM
Paul, is any further info about PLL available at present? The last I heard of it was the initial thread on here when people were trying to guess the location and era of the new route, and the rail-sim.co.uk website hasn't been updated in a couple of years by the looks of things. Don't wish to sound impatient. Just interested!

clam1952
August 22nd, 2014, 07:12 AM
Answered today in the New Route thread.http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?95823-NEW-ROUTE

paulhobbs
August 22nd, 2014, 07:16 AM
The info pages will be going live soon (TM), we still need to test the shop software before we can release the package.

Paul

alexl102
August 22nd, 2014, 08:04 AM
Ah, thank you very much Malc & Paul