PDA

View Full Version : TS2009 PATCHING {Problem]

D-RAIL
July 2nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? AFTER REINSTALLING TR2009 I FIND I AM UNABLE TO INSTALL PATCH SP1. A BOX APPEARS SAYING UNABLE TODETERMINE TRAINZ INSTALLATIONPATH. REQUESTING USER TO SPECIFY INSTALLATION LOCATION.

AHSAN
July 2nd, 2014, 04:13 PM
Hello

Firstly can please stop using capital letters and can you not manually locate the Trainz installation?

Regards

Ahsan

D-RAIL
July 3rd, 2014, 03:25 AM
Please explain the reason for not using capitals. And not really sure of what you mean about manually locating the Trainz installation.
The Trainz build i am using is 37625, when downloading the SP1 patch to istall i get the previously stated.
Having a sight problem is the reason for using capitals easier for me to read.

nicky9499
July 3rd, 2014, 03:32 AM
REQUESTING USER TO SPECIFY INSTALLATION LOCATION.

Please explain the reason for not using capitals. And not really sure of what you mean about manually locating the Trainz installation.

IT MEANS CLICKING THE LITTLE BUTTON WITH THREE DOTS AND BROWSING TO THE FOLDER WHERE TS12 IS INSTALLED IN AND HAVE YOU ALSO TRIED CTRL + = IN YOUR BROWSER TO HELP WITH THE BEING BLIND THING.

http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/uploads/images/mainpatchscreen.png

D-RAIL
July 3rd, 2014, 04:25 AM
I find your remarks grossly rude, I have a sight problem I am not blind if i was blind Trainz would be of no use to me. You may be good on a computer but a course in manners would not go amiss

nicky9499
July 3rd, 2014, 04:27 AM
There we go. Isn't typing like this much more pleasant and civilized? Just pointing out that all modern browsers can easily zoom any web page with a simple press of Control and the plus key. To return to default size press Control and the zero key.

How is your patching issue coming along by the way?

NICKEL
July 3rd, 2014, 05:00 AM
Typing in capitals is the same as yelling at somebody. Not considered good manners.

D-RAIL
July 3rd, 2014, 01:32 PM
Thank you Alf, I was not aware of this won't happen again. And pressing the square with the three dots results in a box asking what the file is, and i do not have a clue.

shaneturner12
July 3rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
When that box appears, you need to locate the trainz.exe file. It may recognise the file though if you locate the shortcut for the program and select that.

Shane