View Full Version : UK Up and over road bridges - are there any in Trainz

June 17th, 2014, 12:26 PM
The title really says it all! I am after a road bridge of the up and over type (starting and finishing at ground level whilst crossing the tracks). Is there such a thing and if so what is it called please as I get fed up with continually putting in level crossings (UK term for a road that goes over the rail track itself) when a proper road bridge would be nicer.

Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this question but I have been through the lists and have yet to find such a bridge (I have Trainz 2006, 2012) so any info would be good even if it is negative - at least that will stop me looking!

Thanks in advance


June 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Search for hump back bridge in game, there are many built in examples in TS12.

June 17th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Search for hump back bridge in game, there are many built in examples in TS12.

Well done that man, and I thought I had come up with every combination of bridge!!:o Just goes to show. Many thanks indeed! :D

June 17th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Ok have found those but they seem to just be the top of the bridge - where is the bottoms found?

June 18th, 2014, 02:47 AM
Mike10 has spline bridges which allow for that type of bridge to be constructed.

June 18th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Thank you for the information.

June 19th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Enter MB-arch_bridge_road into the search window.

June 19th, 2014, 08:49 AM
And while not exactly "hump" bridges some of the FMA range make excellent arched bridges (note on some you may have to apply the parapet or railings separately).