PDA

View Full Version : Fort William - Mallaig 1980s sessions - Questions

alexl102
April 2nd, 2014, 06:12 PM
Hi,
First of all thanks to I think tmz06003 and all the others who created these sessions. They're ace.

I just have a few questions though:
1. I'd like to run the sessions faster than 1x time because I'm impatient. Normally this is changed via the quickdrive menu but this is not accessible from the session. Is there another way?

2. Is there any way to substitute the old-style BR Blue/Grey MK1 coaches for their S&C equivalents without screwing things up?

3. The six sessions (1981-1986) are split across two routes - both of which are called called 'Fort William - Mallaig' and and seem to be identical, the only difference being that one has the region set as DE (presumably Germany). Can I somehow change this so that all 6 sessions appear under the one route? I'm just conscious that I have a lot of content and don't want duplicated routes where possible.

Oh, and because it may affect the responses, I'm using TSMac (1, not 2).

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Cheers

Alex

colin55
April 3rd, 2014, 03:19 AM
Have you tried cloning the sessions and then editing the clones.

shaneturner12
April 3rd, 2014, 03:23 AM
I would strongly suggest triple-checking that there are no differences on the route side before attempting that kind of change. Any name or asset differences may cause errors later.

Shane