PDA

View Full Version : Will there be Trainz Simulator 2014 this year???

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Hey Guys

I just bought the wrong game due to similar name.I bought Train Simulator 2014.I thought it was Trainz Simulator 2014.

It is also good like trainz..:)

So I wanna ask will there be Trainz Simulator 2014.If yes then when?

Plz put up the release date if it had to be released soon.

regards
Vishal Singh

shaneturner12
December 29th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Unlikely, as the next version is due to be called Trainz:A New Era (unless they change the name) and is due to be released next December according to N3V.

Shane

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Unlikely, as the next version is due to be called Trainz:A New Era (unless they change the name) and is due to be released next December according to N3V.

Shane

Holy ****...next year...its way too long.

and as you are a Snr Engineer(BOX)...pass on my request to TS developers to keep minimum setting of RAM consumption to 2GB.

clam1952
December 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Might want to have a look at this http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/426668601/trainz-simulator-a-new-era-create-drive-operate-sh

paulhobbs
December 29th, 2013, 10:03 AM

Send N3V 200000 AUSD and you might get it sooner.

and as you are a Snr Engineer(BOX)...pass on my request to TS developers to keep minimum setting of RAM consumption to 2GB.
If you meant maximum RAM usage there's not a snowball's chance in hell of this happening.

Paul

shaneturner12
December 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
I cannot see it being less than 2GB RAM required as it's due to become a 64-bit program - details are on the link Malc has posted.

Shane

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Send N3V 200000 AUSD and you might get it sooner.

If you meant maximum RAM usage the not a snowball's chance in hell of this happening.

Paul

If I had money then i would have people working under me making video games...:P

anyway so its abt money...they need some more of it right?

And will it be available on steam or only on auran and other affiliate?

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 10:07 AM
I cannot see it being less than 2GB RAM required as it's due to become a 64-bit program - details are on the link Malc has posted.

Shane

Not less than 2GB sir...i said minimum should be 2 GB...:)

Vishal Singh

clam1952
December 29th, 2013, 10:15 AM
And will it be available on steam or only on auran and other affiliate?

Will be from All usual sources N3V (Auran) Steam and the authorised distributors.

For $50 AUD you can get the new version next December, Beta access and the current version in January.

Pretty good deal really. http://anewera.trainzportal.com/

BLACKWATCH
December 29th, 2013, 10:54 AM

If you want the best, it's worth waiting for.

If you want to get something quicker, then buy 'Railsim TS2014', but beware, 'YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR', they (Railworks) nicked
the 'Trainz' naming format (ie: TRS - TS ) for their game, simply to confuse & con Trainz customers into buying something they would
never have bought otherwise, because it is an inferior product.

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 11:38 AM
If you want the best, it's worth waiting for.

If you want to get something quicker, then buy 'Railsim TS2014', but beware, 'YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR', they (Railworks) nicked
the 'Trainz' naming format (ie: TRS - TS ) for their game, simply to confuse & con Trainz customers into buying something they would
never have bought otherwise, because it is an inferior product.

I bought it already for 9.99 $...during winter sale on steam...and it is awesome.

Now I am waiting for trainz simulator A ner era

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Will be from All usual sources N3V (Auran) Steam and the authorised distributors.

For $50 AUD you can get the new version next December, Beta access and the current version in January.

Pretty good deal really. http://anewera.trainzportal.com/

thnx for the info sir...:)

BLACKWATCH
December 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I bought it already for 9.99 $...during winter sale on steam...and it is awesome.

If it's that "awesome", show me a pic of a route you have built using it. ;)

viscas91
December 29th, 2013, 01:41 PM
If it's that "awesome", show me a pic of a route you have built using it. ;)

Mate i bought TS 2014...not Trainz Simulator : A new Era...:|

srry..:(

captainkman
December 29th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mate i bought TS 2014...not Trainz Simulator : A new Era...:|

srry..:(

Blackwatch was making a joke based on the difficulty of Failworks' route editor. i.e., if it's 'awesome', you must've been able to do more than just watch scenery while in a loco cab. ;)

Kieran.