PDA

View Full Version : Andi06 New Animated Junctions

LLANBADARN
December 1st, 2013, 07:48 AM
For me, the biggest let down Trainz ever had was not having animated junctions. Sooooo ever since discovering the wonderful animated junctions created by andi06 I've always used them when creating a new route or perhaps modifying someone else's. Anyhow last night I discovered that some new animated junctions created by andi06 had appeared on the DLS and also by handy coincidence noticed that "Hotfix 4" was available. All downloaded now though... Now I've been having a look at these new points and they look amazing !!! The one question I do have though is... How do you change the track/ballast texture of the animated point to match any track you have attached to it ?!?!?

dnevans8
December 1st, 2013, 07:56 AM
You will find the answers to your question here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?107304-AJS-Junction-Kit-Mark-2-FAQ

along with a lot more information about the junctions.

Engineerkenny
December 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM
the animated points there like I'm guessing Canadian national switches but they don't slowly click over the points just flick over at a second just search (CN-ZJ12#-LL) I wish trainz would have points like railworks:udrool::mop:

JCitron
December 1st, 2013, 03:24 PM
the animated points there like I'm guessing Canadian national switches but they don't slowly click over the points just flick over at a second just search (CN-ZJ12#-LL) I wish trainz would have points like railworks:udrool::mop:

The new T2 will have that and a lot more! :D

John

lonnieguthrie
December 2nd, 2013, 12:18 AM
Outstanding stuff.