PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day to start support N3V on the new endavour!

RoysTrainz
November 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Many times people talk about Railworks vs and blahblah but this should proof once more TS12 has so much to offer than even Railswork TS2014!!
Roy not know I make secretly this thread and hope he not angry but this is to support TS12 and the new programs N3V announced.
The latets customer Harry post on our website proofs TS 58414 looks even better than RW14:mop::cool:
What about functionality RW not even close and has no chance so overall this is the day to consider to support kickstarter and invest in what we asked for for so long. nothing to lose, this is a WIN WIN for both!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rX6bjFUPmks/UoLGnZH46oI/AAAAAAAADW4/VGU8SjM3aSE/w1486-h889-no/TS12+vs+RW14.jpg

Ning and Djoetje:)

FlashIsisMayia
November 12th, 2013, 11:35 PM
:wave:hi Roy, thanks for posting this thread and I hope you continue creating beautiful payware routes for our sim Trainz..... I can't stop driving your route(Roger's Pass), it's simply gorgeous. I will buy all your routes from now on. Keep them coming! Harry:)

RoysTrainz
November 13th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hi Harry,

I am very pleased to see you enjoy and it is so encouraging my relentless efforts to built prototypical routes will be rewarded and supported by a full fledged new program supporting finally what i asked them so long.
This means my routes are Tane and T2 ready to shine in full glory the way they should.
I sit at the pool now and get crazy using my tablet where touchscreen is rather impossible as each keystroke is so darn delayed you type russian in a splut second.
I started work in trainz 4 am till 11 and a good swim till 2 makes my day.
Do not worry me quitting I am an trainzer from the first hour.
My routes will eventually cover Vancouver to Calgary n further East later on.
Personally I am very thrilled within one year to see thus T2 happen.
I pledged early this morning and double it if Tony reads my other thread.

Talk to you later....

Roy

wawasoo
November 13th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Roy it would be helpful to all concerned it you would post your computer specifics and frame rates. Because that is the problem IMO.

dragonharh
November 13th, 2013, 04:21 AM
I like your routes.

RoysTrainz
November 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM
What is the problem?? Those running my routes not complain the routes not run well under the TS12 circumstances of course and my comp specs are not highflyers too. 4 year old computer

Intel Core i7-3770k CPU 3.50Ghz 3.9 Ghz not overclocked runs at 4.2 Ghz very well!
MEM 16GB
Win 8 64bit on a separate SSD 80GB
Trainz on a separate SSD 480GB
Geforce GTX580
fps20-40
Thanks for posting Wawasoo and to see you back around on the forum with great stuff!

Roy

RoysTrainz
November 13th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Thanks Dragonharh,

Ning started this thread without telling me to pledge everyone to support N3V and show our customers are more than just hap[py and proof how well TS12 with all the bugs works with our routes....
The kickstarter is working well and hope can keep momentum now at 114 backers and almost 18k aud....
Looking good!!

Roy

RoysTrainz
November 13th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Well almost 2 days done and more than 20%, this could make the kickstarter 165k successfull by next week friday 22 nd.
So every 55k extra means 1 stretch goal feature added.
We could evetually in the best case at same speed (wishfull thinking in reality) with additional 7 to 8 extra features out of 25!
Feels like Xmas and bet a year is gone so fast they have to work hard to make it happen in a timely manner.
Anyone's guess what have already been done I think I read somewhere something very vague but could be the usual marketing gospel.

Hope we can post as positive as for now till Dec 17th and beyond.

Roy:mop: