PDA

View Full Version : jointed rail rollingstock

train20
November 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Is jointed rail still making free rollingstock or have they stoped making it. Havent seen anything for a longtime.

simulatortrain
November 12th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I personally have about 3 cars that I'm slowly skinning.

norfolksouthern37
November 12th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I would have thought a hundred or so free items would have been enough to keep you occupied for a 'longtime'

gfisher
November 12th, 2013, 04:29 PM
LOL Yeah, but what have you done for me lately.

amrail2000
November 12th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I know mine are still racking up the miles. Also this question has never crossed my mind. I have the rolling stock I need, and I'm grateful to have it. So Thank you Justin.

train20
November 12th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Like to have a lot of rollingstock to do mainline operations like the class 1 railroads.

pdkoester
November 12th, 2013, 09:38 PM
They all have ARN for the most part, so make a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG consist. Mix 'em with other creator's stuff, and you will have a pretty lengthy train.

opus722
November 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Me make freeware for you long time. You party?

765mchone
November 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Me make freeware for you long time. You party?

Download all the JR stuff and then RRmods and 2Wayne and then you're pretty much good to go on realistic rolling stock for a while.. Now JR would be making sense by creating Norfolk southern payware passenger cars to go along with their F7. There is a reasonable thought.

jointedrail
November 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Download all the JR stuff and then RRmods and 2Wayne and then you're pretty much good to go on realistic rolling stock for a while.. Now JR would be making sense by creating Norfolk southern payware passenger cars to go along with their F7. There is a reasonable thought.

I think we'd love to but try finding plans for one-off cars. Thats the kicker here and the reason they dont exist. We don't do "ehhh close enough".

H222
November 13th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Is jointed rail still making free rollingstock or have they stoped making it. Havent seen anything for a longtime.

So make a big deal about not buying any of their payware, then you complain about them not making freeware for you?